Thursday, September 12, 2013

Siblings on Sunday

Earlier this year, I started taking pictures of the kids right before we head into church.  We don't have church until 1pm.  So it's a long morning.  I thought it would be a fun tradition and all the grandparents look forward to it every week now!


Easter Edition

Silly Faces

What?  We all look nice?

No matter how I tried, little Strawberry right there was in no mood for picture taking!  And it is clearly Minnie's nap time.

Hermione with a little 'tude.

More silly faces.

I don't know where she learned it, but 75% of the time I take Minnie's picture she must do her "silly face."  Aye, aye aye!

Just missing one kiddo who was spending the weekend with grandparents.

Grandparent Edition

It had actually just started to rain in this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment